Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank you!

Keith and Sara have saved the day again! Thank you two so much for your patience and care for us the when we were waylaid in the hospital... and for taking all our stuff. :) It was a long day, and we were so tired... we just wanted someone to be nice to us. Thanks!
Troy's ankle is continuing to blow up in vivid shades of black, purple, and green. We are so pleased at the timing as we have been offered a place to stay by CRWM that requires us out in two weeks... Thankfully, I have a family that has offered multiple times to help out. I will be calling in all my favors and putting everyone to work, but not without the benefit of being able to make off with any goods that strike your fancy. Anybody interested in guitar stool?

1 comment:

Boone said...

I want nothing to do with your stool. But I am willing to help in any way possible. Even if it is carrying Troy to his new house.