Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So. Sara is not feeling well. Her throat is swollen and sore and she is getting a cold.
This is bad news for her in more ways than you might think. It not only means she is feeling out of sorts and still has to work, It also means that I have to take care of her.
As a good husband I take this job seriously. Unfortunately I suck at it.
I have had to take care of a sick Sara twice before. The first time I managed to lock us out of our house when she was in her pajamas and was not wearing any shoes. The second time I thought I was being thoughtful and got her a large gatorade but as she took the first big gulp, I stepped on the gas and basically poured half of it down her shirt.
Last night I made a fine dinner of black charred brats and threw mustard at her.
Frankly, I am surprised she doesn't just go to her parents house at the first sign of illness.
Pray for her to get better soon and for safety from her loving husband.

5 comments:

SH said...

It's really not as bad as it sounds...

Bangladesh or Bust said...

hope you are feeling better, sister.
faith

Bangladesh or Bust said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bangladesh or Bust said...

I don't understand this. It may only work for me to read the comments.
I was going to sign on as something flashy and cool, but after suggesting my real name, all Troy could think up was 'faithy' and 'Queen of cutness'. While I struggled with the tempting second option, I spitted out the first thing that came to mind. Beer Mamma. Now, after having a private giggle on how lame that sounds, I seem to have irrevocably sent my name into cyber space and set up my permanent google account under the guise of beer mamma. I am not a momma, but love beer. Otherwise this name cannot be justified.
Secondly, I only seem to be able to reply to other comments and have not moved to the 'big kid table' of being able to post your comments on the front page. I will not stand for this second rate status. Could someone call me?

SH said...

Oh Faith... we can fix it. Let's have web training after lunch on Sunday?